Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hari Raya di Perantauan

Festive greetings everybody! and yes this would be my first and the last time celebrating Hari Raya abroad. I would say it's not as lively compared to Malaysia, but it's a bless to celebrate it with the Malaysian society living in the Netherlands. We still have the usual Hari Raya dish, except for the freshly bake lemang and dodol. Overall I can called it a complete Hari Raya celebration minus my family. 

So with this opportunity, I would like to wish all Muslims a Happy Aidil Fitr. I also would like to apologize any wrong doings or harsh words I might have made to everyone. Have a blessed one and be grateful if you are in Malaysia. Here are some photos taken by my colleague on the first day of Syawal in Malaysia Embassy. Salam Aidilfitri everyone.









No comments: